Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just call me the turkey mama!

I'm going to try to post a video of this phenomenon I'm experiencing.  Our now 4 week old turkeys have begun following me.  I hear this loud "peep!peep!peep!" and turn around and 2 young poults come chasing after me wings flapping full force run through tall grass the other day.  Now we are up to 3 babies doing this.  Once they get to my feet they start making all those cute turkey chortle sounds and quieter peeps.  Just call me "mama".

Also, our milker Kissee has broken out of her electric fence a couple of times.  Not to get away but to get to ....US!  She's so attached to us (or people anyhow) that she will risk electric shock to hang out with us.

That's all I have for now, signing out now as Critter Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment