Monday, November 23, 2009

Homemade baby foods

I was just on my favorite site for homemade baby food wholesomebabyfood.com and I have plans to make my baby's foods from organic fresh and frozen foods. Since we are pretty much on single ingredient stuff so far its pretty easy: steam or boil, mash, freeze in icecube trays. So far we have been through the 4 day rule on oats, barley, apples, pears, peaches, plums, bananas, butternut squash, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes and we just started green beans.

I keep dreaming that maybe he will start eating enough of any of these to allow me more freedom. My boy is such a boob-man that I'm not sure he will ever want to wean somedays. For now I dont mind but I was hoping that shortly after a year old we could wean him and maybe try for a baby #2. Eh, only time can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment